Shopping Show Rules
If you're a new member of our Radio Shopping Show family . . . welcome and congratulations! We're glad you've joined us!
If you're a frequent shopper, THANK YOU for your patronage and continued support.
To better serve you we have developed the following guidelines, which all shoppers must follow, in order for The Radio Shopping Show to continue to be a "win-win" situation for everyone.
Please carefully read the following "Rules of the Road."
It's essential that each shopper fully and completely adhere to all conditions and restrictions as stated on the front and back of our certificates.
By accepting a RSS® Multiple-Seller Promotional Certificate (MSP Certificate), the Bearer, who must be an RSS® Member (RSS® Member) as further stated below, agrees to be bound by the following conditions:
- Restrictions. RSS® Member will pay any sales tax, if applicable, when redeeming this MSP Certificate. Advertiser-Provider (Advertiser) has received no money or other thing of value from RSS Member in exchange for this MSP Certificate. Advertiser will be responsible for the collection and payment of any retailers occupation, sales, excise or other taxes or governmental impositions on the full retail value of this MSP Certificate, if any may be applicable. The entire MSP Certificate must be redeemed in one visit. NO CHANGE WILL BE GIVEN. RSS® Member will comply with any restrictions listed on the front and back of this MSP Certificate. THIS MSP CERTIFICATE IS VOID IF RESOLD.
- Arbitration. In case of disputes, Broadcaster reserves the right to refund any money given for the MSP Certificate, and RSS® Member agrees that any and all damages shall be limited to return of any money given for the MSP Certificate. RSS® Member agrees that any and all disputes will be resolved by arbitration under the then current rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Policies. Broadcaster reserves the right to limit, suspend or cancel RSS® Membership participation privileges of any person found to be in violation of these conditions, or other policies which it may establish from time to time and which may be found on Broadcaster’s website. In the case of restaurant MSP Certificates, RSS® Member agrees to leave a fair tip of a minimum of 15% for the server, based on the FULL RETAIL VALUE of the check for the meal. Unused portion of a certificate may not be used towards tip. Failure to leave gratuity may render your certificate invalid.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless. RSS® Member recognizes that Broadcaster and RSSI® have nothing to do with the quality of the product or service to be provided, and RSS® Member relies solely on the reputation and skill of the Advertiser. RSS® Member further agrees to indemnify and hold Broadcaster and RSSI® harmless from any liability, obligation or expense which they may incur which results from or relates to RSS® Member’s receipt or use of the product or service represented by this MSP Certificate. In consideration for receipt of the product or service at a reduced promotional dollar amount, RSS® Member hereby releases and forever discharges RSSI® from any liability related to the transaction.
- Applicable Law. Advertiser agrees to comply with all state, local and federal laws and regulations concerning the MSP Certificate or products or services exchanged therefore, including any laws or regulations regarding MSP Certificate expiration dates. This MSP Certificate is issued in paper form only, and is not an electronic promise. RSS® MSP Certificates are not marketed to the general public, but are distributed to RSS® Members only.
- Guarantee of Satisfaction. Non-food RSS® MSP Certificates may be used by RSS® Member with multiple sellers of goods and services. As part of the Guarantee of Satisfaction of the Broadcaster who is shown on the front of this certificate, all non-food MSP Certificates may be exchanged at any time, through third party RSSI®, for RSS® Bucks of value equal to the original amount paid. RSS® Bucks may be used to obtain any of the goods or services available in the Broadcasters then MSP Certificate inventory, which includes any regularly priced inventory, as shown on Broadcaster’s website, listed on the front of this certificate, at the time the MSP Certificate is presented for exchange. RSS® Member’s non-food MSP Certificates never expire for this exchange privilege, even if for any reason an MSP Certificate is unredeemable with the original Advertiser. This rule does not apply to date specific events or expired certificates.
- The radio Shopping Show does not store any currency or value through a maintained credit, app system, or a payment card with a monetary value stored on the card itself.
PRESENT YOUR RADIO SHOPPING SHOW KEY TAG WHEN PICKING UP CERTIFICATES
Please be prepared to show your Radio Shopping Show Key Tag or other form of photo identification when picking up your certificates at our Redemption Center or at the Road Shows. This assures us you are getting the correct order!
You may pick up orders for friends or family members only if you can present that person's Key Tag.
To qualify for mail order service, you must spend a minimum of $20.00 per call. A $2.00 handling fee will be added to your total. Payment must be received within one week of the date of your call. Upon receipt of payment, your certificate(s) will be mailed.
If you want to charge you purchase to your credit card, you must first register your credit card. You can do this by calling our business office at 847-741-7700. Your certificate(s) will be processed and mailed to your home, usually within 48 hours.
The Radio Shopping Show is not liable for orders that are delayed, lost or stolen.
TIPPING, TAXES, CHANGE
When using a certificate at a restaurant or business where a gratuity is appropriate, please make sure you leave a tip. The minimum acceptable tip is 15% of the total retail value of the bill. A tip of 20% would be even better. You must pay all applicable sales taxes. Special Note: No change will be given if you fail to use the entire amount of the certificate-no exceptions. The unused portion of a certificate is not applicable towards the tip. Failure to leave gratuity may render your certificate invalid.
LOST, STOLEN AND MUTILATED CERTIFICATES
Lost, stolen and mutilated certificates have no value. Once you take possession of a certificate you are responsible for its safety and well being. Certificates cannot be replaced under any circumstances.
Keep the certificates you purchase in a safe place until you are ready to use them.
WRMN reserves the right to limit quantities. All certificates are subject to any restrictions or conditions listed on them. Examples of such restrictions or conditions could include: "One certificate per table, not valid on sale items, good Sunday through Thursday, Blackout Dates apply, etc."
These restrictions must be observed. Before purchasing gift certificates please review them by asking a Radio Shopping Show host or associate to explain any restrictions.
In the unlikely event of a complication involving a Radio Shopping Show or Radio Travel Show certificate, please contact The Radio Shopping Show Coordinator or an associate rather than the business in question. This will help you rapidly resolve any issue.
We encourage you to try different businesses and not to use a certificate every time you visit a given business. Keep in mind that The Radio Shopping Show exists to introduce you to new businesses and save you money. Whenever possible please spend over and above the value of the gift certificate. Be a repeat customer.
When using certificates requiring a reservation, we encourage you to plan ahead and not wait until the last minute. Plan ahead. This will help you prevent any problems.
If a valid certificate does not work, please contact us prior to the expiration date listed on the certificate. At our option we will exchange it for another certificate of equal purchase price. For example, if you purchased a $20 certificate for $8 dollars, you would be credited $8 towards the purchase of another certificate(s). This rule does not apply to expired or time sensitive certificates.
If you have any questions about this policy, please ask a Radio Shopping Show host/associate or send an e-mail to [email protected].
SPREAD THE WORD
Please take the time to write a letter to the owner or manager of a participating business letting them know about your positive experience and how much you appreciate their being on The Radio Shopping Show.
If you are a new customer inform them that you heard about them on The Radio Shopping Show.
Also, be sure to tell your friends and family members all about the fantastic deals from great area businesses and beyond which are available every day on The Radio Shopping Show.
Have a great time shopping and saving BIG money!
By signing up you have signed up for our Email Blast to save even more money and be among the first to hear about new specials. If you would like to not receive these emails hit unsubscribe at the bottom of any email blast you receive.